The selected location is:
( 46°, 0', 42.1" N; 69°, 29', 57.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 461354 , 5095468
The elevation is 289 m ( 947 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 0.3
The local roughness is: 1.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.4992, 46.0117; 289 m
The state and county are Maine: Piscataquis County 23021
The HUC is West Branch Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Big Island; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4992, 46.0117 at a distance of 4 m
- Ragmuff Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.5217, 45.9931 at a distance of 2701 m
- Little Ragmuff Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4789, 46.0331 at a distance of 2854 m
- Smith Halfway House; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.5226, 45.9872, ( 965 ft ) at a distance of 3268 m
- Kimble Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.5409, 46.0169 at a distance of 3282 m
- Dead Man Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.5448, 46.0236 at a distance of 3773 m
- Little Pine Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4437, 46.0283 at a distance of 4679 m
- Rocky Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4745, 46.0539 at a distance of 5069 m
- Pine Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.4473, 46.0419 at a distance of 5239 m
- Beaver Brook head;
-69.4859, 45.9631 at a distance of 5495 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Caucomgomoc Lake East
||Pine Stream Flowage
||Caribou Lake North
This was request number 160350374