The selected location is:
( 45°, 35', 0.2" N; 69°, 31', 41.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 458802 , 5047898
The elevation is 313 m ( 1027 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.5281, 45.5834; 313 m
The state and county are Maine: Piscataquis County 23021
The HUC is Upper Kennebec
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Mud Cove; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.5281, 45.5833 at a distance of 6 m
- Mud Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.5301, 45.5767 at a distance of 756 m
- Mathews Cove; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.5381, 45.5800 at a distance of 864 m
- Laker Point; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.5409, 45.5872 at a distance of 1086 m
- Tussle Lagoon; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.5126, 45.5872 at a distance of 1283 m
- Tussle Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.5112, 45.5814 at a distance of 1337 m
- South Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.5173, 45.5944 at a distance of 1489 m
- Lily Bay State Park; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.5442, 45.5753 at a distance of 1543 m
- Lily Bay Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.5159, 45.5994 at a distance of 2021 m
- Twomile Island; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.5509, 45.5922 at a distance of 2033 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Number Four Mountain
|Big Squaw Pond
||Barren Mountain West
This was request number 152794081