The selected location is:
( 45°, 30', 56.2" N; 69°, 37', 44.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 450880 , 5040422
The elevation is 365 m ( 1198 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 2.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.6289, 45.5156; 365 m
The state and county are Maine: Piscataquis County 23021
The HUC is Upper Kennebec
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Moose Island; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.6289, 45.5156 at a distance of 5 m
- Squaw Bay; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.6409, 45.5075 at a distance of 1297 m
- Black Sand Island; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.6462, 45.5211 at a distance of 1486 m
- Upper Squaw Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.6528, 45.5094 at a distance of 1989 m
- Burnt Jacket Point; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.6153, 45.5342 at a distance of 2329 m
- Squaw Brook; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.6603, 45.5150 at a distance of 2454 m
- Harfords Point; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.6145, 45.4947 at a distance of 2576 m
- Bolton Cove; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.5962, 45.5206 at a distance of 2616 m
- Burnt Jacket Mountain; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.5934, 45.5311 at a distance of 3268 m
- Caribou Point; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.6098, 45.5419 at a distance of 3287 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Brassua Lake East
|Indian Pond North
|Indian Pond South
||Big Squaw Pond
This was request number 137621186