The selected location is:
( 43°, 46', 58.4" N; 69°, 42', 32.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 442958 , 4848005
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.7089, 43.7829; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is St. George-Sheepscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Griffith Head Ledge; Maine: Sagadahoc Co.
-69.7089, 43.7829 at a distance of 2 m
- Outer Head; Maine: Sagadahoc Co.
-69.7184, 43.7826 at a distance of 765 m
- Sheepscot Bay; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.6903, 43.7873 at a distance of 1575 m
- Reid State Park; Maine: Sagadahoc Co.
-69.7284, 43.7901 at a distance of 1760 m
- Sheepscot River mouth; Maine: Lincoln Co.
-69.6967, 43.7968 at a distance of 1829 m
- Ice Pond; Maine: Sagadahoc Co.
-69.7239, 43.7968 at a distance of 1958 m
- Little River Ledges; Maine: Sagadahoc Co.
-69.7328, 43.7723 at a distance of 2256 m
- Little Good Harbor; Maine: Sagadahoc Co.
-69.7192, 43.8026 at a distance of 2339 m
- Sloop Ledge; Maine: Sagadahoc Co.
-69.7298, 43.7662 at a distance of 2506 m
- Black Rocks, The; Maine: Sagadahoc Co.
-69.7226, 43.7604 at a distance of 2734 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 151596012