The selected location is:
( 43°, 45', 58.3" N; 69°, 43', 47.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 441260 , 4846165
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.7298, 43.7662; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is St. George-Sheepscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sloop Ledge; Maine: Sagadahoc Co.
-69.7298, 43.7662 at a distance of 2 m
- Little River Ledges; Maine: Sagadahoc Co.
-69.7328, 43.7723 at a distance of 718 m
- Black Rocks, The; Maine: Sagadahoc Co.
-69.7226, 43.7604 at a distance of 869 m
- Little River mouth; Maine: Sagadahoc Co.
-69.7409, 43.7687 at a distance of 935 m
- Todds Point; Maine: Sagadahoc Co.
-69.7392, 43.7712 at a distance of 937 m
- Outer Head; Maine: Sagadahoc Co.
-69.7184, 43.7826 at a distance of 2039 m
- Sagadahoc Bay; Maine: Sagadahoc Co.
-69.7567, 43.7629 at a distance of 2197 m
- Griffith Head Ledge; Maine: Sagadahoc Co.
-69.7089, 43.7829 at a distance of 2504 m
- Indian Point; Maine: Sagadahoc Co.
-69.7570, 43.7529 at a distance of 2643 m
- Reid State Park; Maine: Sagadahoc Co.
-69.7284, 43.7901 at a distance of 2656 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 136934596