The selected location is:
( 45°, 45', 49.3" N; 69°, 45', 0.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 441671 , 5068067
The elevation is 331 m ( 1084 ft )
The gradient is: 5.5
The aspect direction is: 271.1
The local roughness is: 4.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.7501, 45.7637; 331 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is Upper Kennebec
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Mansell Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.7501, 45.7636 at a distance of 6 m
- Socatean Point; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.7653, 45.7611 at a distance of 1217 m
- Toe of the Boot; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.7367, 45.7547 at a distance of 1441 m
- North Bay; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.7495, 45.7500 at a distance of 1519 m
- Moose Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.7376, 45.7822 at a distance of 2279 m
- Socatean Bay; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.7817, 45.7644 at a distance of 2460 m
- Socatean Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.7812, 45.7722 at a distance of 2599 m
- Moose Brook Islands; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.7214, 45.7781 at a distance of 2749 m
- Tomhegan Point; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.7903, 45.7475 at a distance of 3607 m
- Spinney Island; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.7889, 45.7458 at a distance of 3613 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Seboomook Lake West
||Seboomook Lake East
||North East Carry
|Brassua Lake West
||Brassua Lake East
This was request number 154387310