The selected location is:
( 45°, 43', 47.3" N; 69°, 46', 9.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 440150 , 5064315
The elevation is 337 m ( 1106 ft )
The gradient is: 4.1
The aspect direction is: 148.4
The local roughness is: 3.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.7692, 45.7298; 337 m
The state and county are Maine: Piscataquis County 23021
The HUC is Upper Kennebec
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Farm Island; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.7692, 45.7297 at a distance of 7 m
- Baker Brook Point; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.7934, 45.7281 at a distance of 1893 m
- Hardscrabble Point; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.7528, 45.7128 at a distance of 2277 m
- Spinney Island; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.7889, 45.7458 at a distance of 2351 m
- Tomhegan Point; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.7903, 45.7475 at a distance of 2566 m
- North Bay; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.7495, 45.7500 at a distance of 2722 m
- Baker Brook Cove; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.8017, 45.7194 at a distance of 2780 m
- Baker Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8064, 45.7211 at a distance of 3052 m
- Socatean Point; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.7653, 45.7611 at a distance of 3497 m
- Toe of the Boot; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.7367, 45.7547 at a distance of 3753 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||North East Carry
|Brassua Lake West
||Brassua Lake East
||Indian Pond North
This was request number 137759785