The selected location is:
( 44°, 20', 21.1" N; 69°, 46', 36.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 438084 , 4909841
The elevation is 76 m ( 249 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.7767, 44.3392; 76 m
The state and county are Maine: Kennebec County 23011
The HUC is Lower Kennebec
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Ballard School (historical); Maine: Kennebec Co.
-69.7767, 44.3393 at a distance of 8 m
- Saint Augustine Cemetery; Maine: Kennebec Co.
-69.7823, 44.3373 at a distance of 494 m
- Gilbert School; Maine: Kennebec Co.
-69.7814, 44.3326 at a distance of 826 m
- Townsend Cemetery; Maine: Kennebec Co.
-69.7898, 44.3404 at a distance of 1052 m
- Riggs Branch mouth; Maine: Kennebec Co.
-69.7606, 44.3390 at a distance of 1285 m
- Whitney Brook mouth; Maine: Kennebec Co.
-69.7670, 44.3276 at a distance of 1507 m
- WFAU-AM (Augusta); Maine: Kennebec Co.
-69.7642, 44.3287 at a distance of 1538 m
- WFAU Radio Tower (Havre De Grace); Maine: Kennebec Co.
-69.7645, 44.3282 at a distance of 1566 m
- University Of Maine At Augusta; Maine: Kennebec Co.
-69.7973, 44.3382 at a distance of 1646 m
- Maine Veterans Memorial Cemetery; Maine: Kennebec Co.
-69.7898, 44.3529 at a distance of 1843 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 137351150