The selected location is:
( 45°, 33', 12.2" N; 69°, 47', 4.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 438768 , 5044728
The elevation is 294 m ( 965 ft )
The gradient is: 1.2
The aspect direction is: 275.7
The local roughness is: 0.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.7845, 45.5534; 294 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is Upper Kennebec
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- West Outlet mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.7845, 45.5533 at a distance of 6 m
- Burnham Brook mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.7628, 45.5472 at a distance of 1827 m
- East Outlet mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.7598, 45.5542 at a distance of 1931 m
- Bog Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8026, 45.5667 at a distance of 2049 m
- Bog Brook head;
-69.8184, 45.5736 at a distance of 3474 m
- Round Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.7706, 45.5833 at a distance of 3501 m
- Stag Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.7664, 45.5853 at a distance of 3822 m
- Cornish Farm; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8073, 45.5864 at a distance of 4082 m
- Cornish Hill; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8081, 45.5911 at a distance of 4582 m
- Churchill Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8028, 45.5992 at a distance of 5292 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Brassua Lake West
||Brassua Lake East
||Indian Pond North
|Black Brook Pond
||Indian Pond South
||Big Squaw Pond
This was request number 152717896