The selected location is:
( 45°, 43', 10.2" N; 69°, 48', 6.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 437610 , 5063195
The elevation is 313 m ( 1027 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.8017, 45.7195; 313 m
The state and county are Maine: Piscataquis County 23021
The HUC is Upper Kennebec
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Baker Brook Cove; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.8017, 45.7194 at a distance of 7 m
- Baker Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8064, 45.7211 at a distance of 409 m
- Baker Brook Point; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.7934, 45.7281 at a distance of 1157 m
- Farm Island; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.7692, 45.7297 at a distance of 2774 m
- Tomhegan Cove; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.8198, 45.7419 at a distance of 2865 m
- Spinney Island; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.7889, 45.7458 at a distance of 3092 m
- Tomhegan Point; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.7903, 45.7475 at a distance of 3240 m
- Tomhegan Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.8262, 45.7431 at a distance of 3247 m
- Baker Brook head;
-69.8439, 45.7217 at a distance of 3295 m
- Tomhegan Game Sanctuary; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8106, 45.7489 at a distance of 3345 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||North East Carry
|Brassua Lake West
||Brassua Lake East
||Indian Pond North
This was request number 145946873