The selected location is:
( 45°, 44', 56.0" N; 69°, 48', 38.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 436950 , 5066469
The elevation is 327 m ( 1072 ft )
The gradient is: 6.3
The aspect direction is: 284.1
The local roughness is: 3.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.8106, 45.7489; 327 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is Upper Kennebec
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Tomhegan Game Sanctuary; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8106, 45.7489 at a distance of 5 m
- Tomhegan Cove; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.8198, 45.7419 at a distance of 1054 m
- Tomhegan Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.8262, 45.7431 at a distance of 1373 m
- Tomhegan Point; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.7903, 45.7475 at a distance of 1586 m
- Spinney Island; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.7889, 45.7458 at a distance of 1722 m
- Baker Brook Point; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.7934, 45.7281 at a distance of 2667 m
- Socatean Bay; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.7817, 45.7644 at a distance of 2835 m
- Baker Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8064, 45.7211 at a distance of 3103 m
- Baker Brook Cove; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.8017, 45.7194 at a distance of 3347 m
- Socatean Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.7812, 45.7722 at a distance of 3458 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||North East Carry
|Brassua Lake West
||Brassua Lake East
||Indian Pond North
This was request number 137095576