The selected location is:
( 45°, 56', 15.0" N; 69°, 48', 43.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 437055 , 5087424
The elevation is 340 m ( 1116 ft )
The gradient is: 5.2
The aspect direction is: 289.4
The local roughness is: 3.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.8120, 45.9375; 340 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is West Branch Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Plymouth, Township of; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8120, 45.9375 at a distance of 4 m
- Nulhedus Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8012, 45.9353 at a distance of 871 m
- Logan Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8478, 45.9411 at a distance of 2806 m
- Sevenmile Hill; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8392, 45.9031 at a distance of 4364 m
- Negro Brook head;
-69.7778, 45.9767 at a distance of 5104 m
- North Branch Carry Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.7845, 45.8956 at a distance of 5118 m
- South Branch Carry Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.7842, 45.8953 at a distance of 5158 m
- Carry Brook head;
-69.7839, 45.8950 at a distance of 5198 m
- Gulliver Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8776, 45.9222 at a distance of 5364 m
- North Branch Carry Brook head;
-69.8492, 45.8933 at a distance of 5695 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Saint John Ponds
||Bean Pot Pond
|Seboomook Lake West
||Seboomook Lake East
||North East Carry
This was request number 157597061