The selected location is:
( 45°, 28', 54.1" N; 69°, 49', 0.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 436173 , 5036788
The elevation is 304 m ( 997 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.8167, 45.4817; 304 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is Upper Kennebec
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Indian Bog; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8167, 45.4817 at a distance of 5 m
- Little Indian Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8151, 45.5022 at a distance of 2287 m
- Falls Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8506, 45.4867 at a distance of 2709 m
- Gold Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8376, 45.5033 at a distance of 2908 m
- Indian Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8178, 45.5081 at a distance of 2940 m
- Coburn Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8612, 45.4717 at a distance of 3651 m
- Northeast Somerset, Unorganized Territory of; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8720, 45.4911 at a distance of 4449 m
- Indian Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8651, 45.4607, ( 955 ft ) at a distance of 4450 m
- Carry Brook head;
-69.8559, 45.4523 at a distance of 4484 m
- Harris Dam; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8651, 45.4600 at a distance of 4485 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Indian Pond North
|Black Brook Pond
||Indian Pond South
||Big Squaw Pond
||Bald Mountain Pond
This was request number 154187437