The selected location is:
( 45°, 17', 0.2" N; 69°, 49', 3.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 435879 , 5014759
The elevation is 300 m ( 986 ft )
The gradient is: 3.5
The aspect direction is: 245.8
The local roughness is: 2.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.8176, 45.2834; 300 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is Upper Kennebec
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bear Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8176, 45.2834 at a distance of 6 m
- Pine Island; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8206, 45.2751 at a distance of 957 m
- Big Sandy Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8270, 45.2909 at a distance of 1109 m
- Bald Mountain Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8195, 45.2712 at a distance of 1370 m
- Mosquito Narrows; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8334, 45.2945 at a distance of 1745 m
- Troutdale; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8359, 45.2929 at a distance of 1780 m
- Mosquito Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8351, 45.2940 at a distance of 1806 m
- Little Sandy Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8314, 45.2629 at a distance of 2528 m
- Bear Brook head;
-69.7753, 45.2851 at a distance of 3323 m
- Joes Hole; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8253, 45.2509 at a distance of 3667 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Black Brook Pond
||Indian Pond South
||Big Squaw Pond
||Bald Mountain Pond
This was request number 152555935