The selected location is:
( 45°, 43', 18.1" N; 69°, 50', 38.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 434328 , 5063473
The elevation is 325 m ( 1066 ft )
The gradient is: 0.1
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 1.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.8439, 45.7217; 325 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is Upper Kennebec
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Baker Brook head;
-69.8439, 45.7217 at a distance of 5 m
- Baker Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8476, 45.7267 at a distance of 630 m
- Tomhegan Stream mouth; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.8262, 45.7431 at a distance of 2753 m
- Baker Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8064, 45.7211 at a distance of 2920 m
- Tomhegan Cove; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.8198, 45.7419 at a distance of 2930 m
- Poplar Ripps; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8701, 45.6989 at a distance of 3250 m
- Baker Brook Cove; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.8017, 45.7194 at a distance of 3295 m
- Brassua Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8787, 45.6983 at a distance of 3753 m
- Tomhegan Game Sanctuary; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8106, 45.7489 at a distance of 3986 m
- Baker Brook Point; Maine: Piscataquis Co.
-69.7934, 45.7281 at a distance of 3996 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||North East Carry
|Brassua Lake West
||Brassua Lake East
||Indian Pond North
This was request number 152768706