The selected location is:
( 45°, 29', 12.1" N; 69°, 51', 2.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 433530 , 5037371
The elevation is 297 m ( 976 ft )
The gradient is: 6.5
The aspect direction is: 296.4
The local roughness is: 4.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.8506, 45.4867; 297 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is Upper Kennebec
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Falls Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8506, 45.4867 at a distance of 5 m
- Northeast Somerset, Unorganized Territory of; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8720, 45.4911 at a distance of 1744 m
- Coburn Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8612, 45.4717 at a distance of 1857 m
- Gold Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8376, 45.5033 at a distance of 2111 m
- Little Indian Bog; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8167, 45.4817 at a distance of 2707 m
- Indian Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8651, 45.4607, ( 955 ft ) at a distance of 3109 m
- Brandy Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8684, 45.4612 at a distance of 3162 m
- Harris Dam; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8651, 45.4600 at a distance of 3172 m
- Little Indian Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8151, 45.5022 at a distance of 3269 m
- Indian Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8178, 45.5081 at a distance of 3500 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Indian Pond North
|Black Brook Pond
||Indian Pond South
||Big Squaw Pond
||Bald Mountain Pond
This was request number 145272846