The selected location is:
( 45°, 27', 36.0" N; 69°, 51', 54.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 432365 , 5034416
The elevation is 279 m ( 915 ft )
The gradient is: 4.4
The aspect direction is: 89.5
The local roughness is: 4.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.8651, 45.4600; 279 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is Upper Kennebec
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Harris Dam; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8651, 45.4600 at a distance of 6 m
- Indian Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8651, 45.4607, ( 955 ft ) at a distance of 73 m
- Brandy Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8684, 45.4612 at a distance of 288 m
- Carry Brook head;
-69.8559, 45.4523 at a distance of 1122 m
- Coburn Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8612, 45.4717 at a distance of 1340 m
- Chase Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8878, 45.4445 at a distance of 2478 m
- Chase Stream Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9003, 45.4661 at a distance of 2837 m
- Falls Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8506, 45.4867 at a distance of 3181 m
- Northeast Somerset, Unorganized Territory of; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8720, 45.4911 at a distance of 3504 m
- Dead Stream Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9134, 45.4417 at a distance of 4289 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Indian Pond North
|Black Brook Pond
||Indian Pond South
||Big Squaw Pond
||Bald Mountain Pond
This was request number 145237989