The selected location is:
( 45°, 41', 54.2" N; 69°, 52', 43.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 431592 , 5060914
The elevation is 325 m ( 1067 ft )
The gradient is: 1.1
The aspect direction is: 271.7
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.8787, 45.6984; 325 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is Upper Kennebec
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Brassua Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8787, 45.6983 at a distance of 6 m
- Poplar Ripps; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8701, 45.6989 at a distance of 672 m
- Poplar Hill; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8687, 45.6825 at a distance of 1927 m
- Black Point; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8948, 45.6778 at a distance of 2607 m
- Baker Brook head;
-69.8439, 45.7217 at a distance of 3751 m
- Baker Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8476, 45.7267 at a distance of 3973 m
- Johnson Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9095, 45.7294 at a distance of 4202 m
- Black Brook Hill; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9148, 45.6686 at a distance of 4342 m
- Fletcher Ponds; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9367, 45.6800 at a distance of 4958 m
- South Branch Brassua Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9339, 45.7228 at a distance of 5085 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Canada Falls Lake
||Brassua Lake West
||Brassua Lake East
||Indian Pond North
This was request number 137282073