The selected location is:
( 45°, 38', 40.2" N; 69°, 53', 40.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 430295 , 5054939
The elevation is 325 m ( 1066 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.8945, 45.6445; 325 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is Upper Kennebec
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Brassua Lake; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8945, 45.6444 at a distance of 6 m
- Tom Fletcher Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9101, 45.6478 at a distance of 1272 m
- Brassua; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9123, 45.6267 at a distance of 2413 m
- Roderique Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9287, 45.6533 at a distance of 2842 m
- Black Brook Hill; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9148, 45.6686 at a distance of 3115 m
- Black Point; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8948, 45.6778 at a distance of 3706 m
- Demo Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9395, 45.6333 at a distance of 3721 m
- Black Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9395, 45.6603 at a distance of 3925 m
- Otter Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9081, 45.6036 at a distance of 4663 m
- Poplar Hill; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8687, 45.6825 at a distance of 4682 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Canada Falls Lake
||Brassua Lake West
||Brassua Lake East
||Indian Pond North
This was request number 137677760