The selected location is:
( 45°, 56', 31.2" N; 69°, 54', 32.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 429541 , 5088005
The elevation is 394 m ( 1292 ft )
The gradient is: 2.7
The aspect direction is: 330.1
The local roughness is: 1.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.9090, 45.9420; 394 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is West Branch Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Gulliver Brook head;
-69.9089, 45.9419 at a distance of 10 m
- West Branch Gulliver Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9087, 45.9419 at a distance of 23 m
- East Branch Gulliver Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9084, 45.9417 at a distance of 54 m
- Gulliver Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8776, 45.9222 at a distance of 3279 m
- Logan Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8478, 45.9411 at a distance of 4746 m
- Logan Brook head;
-69.8803, 45.9867 at a distance of 5446 m
- East Branch Gulliver Brook head;
-69.9137, 45.9931 at a distance of 5695 m
- Beaver Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9017, 45.8894 at a distance of 5870 m
- Seboomook Mountain; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8864, 45.9942, ( 2390 ft ) at a distance of 6064 m
- Little Lane Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9898, 45.9281 at a distance of 6454 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Saint John Ponds
||Seboomook Lake West
||Seboomook Lake East
|Canada Falls Lake
This was request number 151412522