The selected location is:
( 45°, 26', 30.1" N; 69°, 54', 48.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 428566 , 5032425
The elevation is 304 m ( 997 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.9134, 45.4417; 304 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is Upper Kennebec
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Dead Stream Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9134, 45.4417 at a distance of 6 m
- Mud Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9198, 45.4459 at a distance of 681 m
- Dead Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9017, 45.4297 at a distance of 1613 m
- Chase Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8878, 45.4445 at a distance of 2026 m
- Carry Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9045, 45.4212 at a distance of 2388 m
- Horseshoe Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9331, 45.4581 at a distance of 2391 m
- Dead Stream head;
-69.9451, 45.4464 at a distance of 2536 m
- Black Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9164, 45.4165 at a distance of 2816 m
- Ellis Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9478, 45.4497 at a distance of 2837 m
- Chase Stream Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9003, 45.4661 at a distance of 2904 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Indian Pond North
||Black Brook Pond
||Indian Pond South
This was request number 154371985