The selected location is:
( 45°, 30', 23.0" N; 69°, 55', 40.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 427522 , 5039626
The elevation is 353 m ( 1157 ft )
The gradient is: 7.9
The aspect direction is: 317.5
The local roughness is: 5.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.9278, 45.5064; 353 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is Upper Kennebec
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lanigan Dam; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9278, 45.5064 at a distance of 5 m
- North Branch Chase Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9201, 45.5061 at a distance of 602 m
- Knights Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9259, 45.4933 at a distance of 1458 m
- Little Chase Stream Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9320, 45.5206 at a distance of 1617 m
- Ten Thousand Acre Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9539, 45.5058, ( 1324 ft ) at a distance of 2041 m
- Squirtgun Flowage; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9456, 45.4900 at a distance of 2289 m
- Churchill Stream head;
-69.9059, 45.5281 at a distance of 2961 m
- North Branch Chase Stream head;
-69.9670, 45.4944 at a distance of 3339 m
- Chub Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9676, 45.4933 at a distance of 3433 m
- West Branch Misery Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9464, 45.5356 at a distance of 3560 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Brassua Lake West
||Brassua Lake East
||Indian Pond North
||Black Brook Pond
||Indian Pond South
This was request number 151362245