The selected location is:
( 45°, 39', 37.1" N; 69°, 56', 22.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 426809 , 5056735
The elevation is 335 m ( 1099 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.9395, 45.6603; 335 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is Upper Kennebec
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Black Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9395, 45.6603 at a distance of 5 m
- Roderique Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9287, 45.6533 at a distance of 1143 m
- Black Brook Hill; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9148, 45.6686 at a distance of 2136 m
- Fletcher Ponds; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9367, 45.6800 at a distance of 2205 m
- Demo Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9670, 45.6514, ( 1179 ft ) at a distance of 2359 m
- Demo Brook head;
-69.9617, 45.6453 at a distance of 2399 m
- Tom Fletcher Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9101, 45.6478 at a distance of 2677 m
- Demo Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9395, 45.6333 at a distance of 2996 m
- Stony Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9548, 45.6272 at a distance of 3863 m
- Little Brassua Lake; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.8945, 45.6444 at a distance of 3925 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Canada Falls Lake
||Brassua Lake West
||Brassua Lake East
||Indian Pond North
This was request number 160726306