The selected location is:
( 45°, 53', 37.3" N; 69°, 57', 53.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 425151 , 5082689
The elevation is 327 m ( 1074 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 82.9
The local roughness is: 0.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.9648, 45.8937; 327 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is West Branch Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Pittston Farm; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9648, 45.8936, ( 1102 ft ) at a distance of 7 m
- North Branch Penobscot River mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9520, 45.8911 at a distance of 1032 m
- South Branch Penobscot River mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9517, 45.8914 at a distance of 1046 m
- Seboomook Forestry District Headquarters Heliport; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9823, 45.8833, ( 1081 ft ) at a distance of 1782 m
- Lane Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9848, 45.9097 at a distance of 2364 m
- Canada Falls Dam; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9984, 45.8719 at a distance of 3558 m
- Canada Falls Lake; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9989, 45.8719, ( 1235 ft ) at a distance of 3586 m
- Foley Outlet mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9973, 45.9167 at a distance of 3595 m
- Beaver Brook head;
-69.9192, 45.8794 at a distance of 3877 m
- Little Lane Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9898, 45.9281 at a distance of 4291 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Saint John Ponds
||Seboomook Lake West
||Seboomook Lake East
|Canada Falls Lake
This was request number 151622678