The selected location is:
( 45°, 24', 27.4" N; 69°, 58', 49.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 423287 , 5028699
The elevation is 274 m ( 899 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.9803, 45.4076; 274 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is Upper Kennebec
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Tomhegan Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9803, 45.4076 at a distance of 6 m
- West Forks, Plantation of; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0156, 45.4015 at a distance of 2847 m
- Wilson Hill Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9695, 45.4328 at a distance of 2931 m
- Wilson Hill; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9512, 45.4290, ( 1588 ft ) at a distance of 3289 m
- Durgin Brook head;
-70.0223, 45.3993 at a distance of 3417 m
- Little Wilson Hill Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0076, 45.4370 at a distance of 3900 m
- Tobey Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9881, 45.4454 at a distance of 4240 m
- West Forks; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0362, 45.3969 at a distance of 4534 m
- Cold Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9517, 45.3693 at a distance of 4815 m
- Black Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9164, 45.4165 at a distance of 5098 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Indian Pond North
||Black Brook Pond
||Indian Pond South
This was request number 145527097