The selected location is:
( 46°, 6', 11.2" N; 69°, 59', 7.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 423848 , 5105974
The elevation is 394 m ( 1293 ft )
The gradient is: 0.1
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.9853, 46.1031; 394 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is West Branch Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sheehan Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9853, 46.1031 at a distance of 4 m
- Seboomook Lake, Unorganized Territory of; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9964, 46.1072 at a distance of 975 m
- McDonald Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9931, 46.1133 at a distance of 1288 m
- Prouty Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9823, 46.1175 at a distance of 1621 m
- Big Bog; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0026, 46.0900, ( 1269 ft ) at a distance of 1975 m
- Rainey Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0109, 46.1039 at a distance of 1982 m
- Sheehan Brook head;
-69.9398, 46.0889 at a distance of 3854 m
- North Branch Penobscot River head;
-69.9598, 46.1400 at a distance of 4554 m
- Lower Dam; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9598, 46.1403 at a distance of 4584 m
- Camp Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0181, 46.0644 at a distance of 4991 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Saint John Pond Depot
||Saint John Ponds
||Seboomook Lake West
||Seboomook Lake East
This was request number 145615833