The selected location is:
( 45°, 55', 41.2" N; 69°, 59', 23.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 423258 , 5086535
The elevation is 339 m ( 1111 ft )
The gradient is: 11.1
The aspect direction is: 177.9
The local roughness is: 5.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.9898, 45.9281; 339 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is West Branch Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Lane Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9898, 45.9281 at a distance of 4 m
- Foley Outlet mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9973, 45.9167 at a distance of 1391 m
- Lane Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9848, 45.9097 at a distance of 2078 m
- Spencer Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0137, 45.9578 at a distance of 3790 m
- Foley Outlet head;
-70.0434, 45.9303 at a distance of 4166 m
- Pittston Farm; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9648, 45.8936, ( 1102 ft ) at a distance of 4293 m
- Foley Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0520, 45.9358, ( 1476 ft ) at a distance of 4901 m
- Seboomook Forestry District Headquarters Heliport; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9823, 45.8833, ( 1081 ft ) at a distance of 5009 m
- South Branch Penobscot River mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9517, 45.8914 at a distance of 5034 m
- North Branch Penobscot River mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9520, 45.8911 at a distance of 5047 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Saint John Ponds
||Seboomook Lake West
||Seboomook Lake East
|Canada Falls Lake
This was request number 152950524