The selected location is:
( 45°, 15', 17.3" N; 69°, 59', 32.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 422139 , 5011735
The elevation is 182 m ( 597 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.9923, 45.2548; 182 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is Lower Kennebec
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Holly Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9923, 45.2548 at a distance of 5 m
- Martin Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9951, 45.2698 at a distance of 1676 m
- Pierce Pond Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0017, 45.2357 at a distance of 2252 m
- Caratunk; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9901, 45.2340, ( 549 ft ) at a distance of 2323 m
- Pleasant Pond Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9978, 45.2334 at a distance of 2422 m
- Robinson Pond Outler mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9651, 45.2437 at a distance of 2469 m
- Otter Pond Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0289, 45.2412 at a distance of 3249 m
- Moores Bog; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9556, 45.2309 at a distance of 3922 m
- Pleasant Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9417, 45.2568 at a distance of 3978 m
- Pooler Ponds; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9895, 45.2912 at a distance of 4046 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Black Brook Pond
||Indian Pond South
|East Carry Pond
This was request number 160427140