The selected location is:
( 45°, 55', 0.1" N; 69°, 59', 50.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 422661 , 5085276
The elevation is 332 m ( 1088 ft )
The gradient is: 5.1
The aspect direction is: 62.7
The local roughness is: 4.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-69.9973, 45.9167; 332 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is West Branch Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Foley Outlet mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9973, 45.9167 at a distance of 4 m
- Lane Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9848, 45.9097 at a distance of 1240 m
- Little Lane Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9898, 45.9281 at a distance of 1397 m
- Pittston Farm; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9648, 45.8936, ( 1102 ft ) at a distance of 3595 m
- Foley Outlet head;
-70.0434, 45.9303 at a distance of 3885 m
- Seboomook Forestry District Headquarters Heliport; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9823, 45.8833, ( 1081 ft ) at a distance of 3886 m
- South Branch Penobscot River mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9517, 45.8914 at a distance of 4516 m
- North Branch Penobscot River mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9520, 45.8911 at a distance of 4519 m
- Spencer Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0137, 45.9578 at a distance of 4746 m
- Foley Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0520, 45.9358, ( 1476 ft ) at a distance of 4747 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Saint John Ponds
||Seboomook Lake West
||Seboomook Lake East
|Canada Falls Lake
This was request number 137414018