The selected location is:
( 45°, 24', 5.0" N; 70°, 0', 56.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 420516 , 5028044
The elevation is 393 m ( 1288 ft )
The gradient is: 2.4
The aspect direction is: 278.5
The local roughness is: 1.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.0156, 45.4014; 393 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is Dead
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- West Forks, Plantation of; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0156, 45.4015 at a distance of 6 m
- Durgin Brook head;
-70.0223, 45.3993 at a distance of 576 m
- West Forks; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0362, 45.3969 at a distance of 1688 m
- Tomhegan Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9803, 45.4076 at a distance of 2847 m
- East Branch Salmon Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0481, 45.3836 at a distance of 3221 m
- Little Wilson Hill Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0076, 45.4370 at a distance of 4000 m
- Comber Inn; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0014, 45.3623 at a distance of 4491 m
- Wilson Hill Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9695, 45.4328 at a distance of 5023 m
- Salmon Stream Farm; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0817, 45.3954 at a distance of 5220 m
- Tobey Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-69.9881, 45.4454 at a distance of 5338 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Black Brook Pond
This was request number 145155465