The selected location is:
( 43°, 41', 10.3" N; 70°, 1', 16.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 417696 , 4837527
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.0212, 43.6862; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Presumpscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Eastern Drunkers Ledge; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.0212, 43.6862 at a distance of 2 m
- Drunkers Ledge Beacon; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.0289, 43.6882 at a distance of 658 m
- Mark Island Ledge; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.0201, 43.7012 at a distance of 1667 m
- Whale Rock; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.0389, 43.7048 at a distance of 2509 m
- Little Mark Island; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.0326, 43.7087 at a distance of 2661 m
- Monument Light; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.0320, 43.7093 at a distance of 2708 m
- Turnip Island Ledge; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.0137, 43.7123 at a distance of 2961 m
- Turnip Island; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.0089, 43.7140 at a distance of 3243 m
- Webster Rock; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.0370, 43.6587 at a distance of 3312 m
- Great Mark Island; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.0278, 43.7157 at a distance of 3319 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 146030043