The selected location is:
( 45°, 23', 1.3" N; 70°, 2', 53.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 417947 , 5026110
The elevation is 335 m ( 1099 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.0481, 45.3837; 335 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is Dead
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- East Branch Salmon Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0481, 45.3836 at a distance of 6 m
- West Forks; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0362, 45.3969 at a distance of 1742 m
- Johnson Bog; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0753, 45.3722 at a distance of 2482 m
- Durgin Brook head;
-70.0223, 45.3993 at a distance of 2659 m
- Salmon Stream Farm; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0817, 45.3954 at a distance of 2933 m
- West Forks, Plantation of; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0156, 45.4015 at a distance of 3220 m
- Comber Inn; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0014, 45.3623 at a distance of 4366 m
- Gulf Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0634, 45.3404 at a distance of 4965 m
- Salmon Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0078, 45.3475 at a distance of 5110 m
- Poplar Hill Falls; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0117, 45.3442 at a distance of 5230 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Black Brook Pond
This was request number 137345011