The selected location is:
( 44°, 59', 1.3" N; 70°, 3', 36.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 416424 , 4981686
The elevation is 122 m ( 400 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.0601, 44.9837; 122 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is Lower Kennebec
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sucker Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0601, 44.9837 at a distance of 5 m
- Healey Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0431, 44.9823 at a distance of 1349 m
- Lexington Flats; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0556, 44.9962 at a distance of 1429 m
- Center School; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0526, 44.9976 at a distance of 1649 m
- Little Alder Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0642, 44.9984 at a distance of 1661 m
- Alder Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0576, 44.9648 at a distance of 2114 m
- Bear Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0703, 45.0034 at a distance of 2328 m
- Pease Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0431, 45.0029 at a distance of 2515 m
- Sandy Stream mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0512, 44.9604 at a distance of 2687 m
- Gilman Pond Mountain; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0734, 44.9609 at a distance of 2747 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 158296369