The selected location is:
( 46°, 1', 35.0" N; 70°, 4', 20.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 417009 , 5097540
The elevation is 365 m ( 1198 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.0723, 46.0264; 365 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is West Branch Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Norris Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0723, 46.0264 at a distance of 4 m
- Budworm Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0787, 46.0083 at a distance of 2069 m
- Truesdale Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0428, 46.0206, ( 1495 ft ) at a distance of 2372 m
- Dole Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0803, 46.0011 at a distance of 2876 m
- Bog Brook head;
-70.0409, 46.0125 at a distance of 2879 m
- Misere Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0420, 46.0514 at a distance of 3639 m
- Spencer Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0301, 46.0025 at a distance of 4209 m
- South Branch Norris Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.1164, 46.0497 at a distance of 4288 m
- Rattling Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0687, 45.9867 at a distance of 4418 m
- Bog Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.0637, 45.9867 at a distance of 4459 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Saint John Pond Depot
||Saint John Ponds
||Seboomook Lake West
This was request number 148910332