The selected location is:
( 43°, 40', 3.4" N; 70°, 12', 32.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 402538 , 4835665
The elevation is 1 m ( 3 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.2089, 43.6676; 1 m
The state and county are Maine: Cumberland County 23005
The HUC is Presumpscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Diamond Island; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.2089, 43.6676 at a distance of 2 m
- Portland, City of; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.2067, 43.6673 at a distance of 182 m
- West Shore Sandy Beach; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.2117, 43.6643 at a distance of 431 m
- Little Diamond Island Landing; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.2101, 43.6629 at a distance of 533 m
- Lamson Cove; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.2028, 43.6718 at a distance of 678 m
- Great Diamond Island Landing; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.1998, 43.6707 at a distance of 811 m
- Diamond Island Roads; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.2106, 43.6604 at a distance of 813 m
- City Point; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.1995, 43.6620 at a distance of 983 m
- Peaks Island Ferry; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.2073, 43.6582 at a distance of 1054 m
- Rock Point; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.1976, 43.6729 at a distance of 1085 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 145291834