The selected location is:
( 43°, 39', 51.5" N; 70°, 12', 42.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 402307 , 4835302
The elevation is 1 m ( 3 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.2117, 43.6643; 1 m
The state and county are Maine: Cumberland County 23005
The HUC is Presumpscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- West Shore Sandy Beach; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.2117, 43.6643 at a distance of 2 m
- Little Diamond Island Landing; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.2101, 43.6629 at a distance of 204 m
- Little Diamond Island; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.2089, 43.6676 at a distance of 430 m
- Diamond Island Roads; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.2106, 43.6604 at a distance of 444 m
- Portland, City of; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.2067, 43.6673 at a distance of 523 m
- Peaks Island Ferry; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.2073, 43.6582 at a distance of 767 m
- Fort Gorges; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.2212, 43.6629 at a distance of 782 m
- Diamond Island Ledge; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.2237, 43.6640 at a distance of 967 m
- House Island Light; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.2078, 43.6557 at a distance of 1008 m
- City Point; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.1995, 43.6620 at a distance of 1018 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 151193023