The selected location is:
( 44°, 4', 55.2" N; 70°, 13', 0.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 402587 , 4881700
The elevation is 61 m ( 200 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.2167, 44.0820; 61 m
The state and county are Maine: Androscoggin County 23001
The HUC is Lower Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Walton School; Maine: Androscoggin Co.
-70.2167, 44.0820 at a distance of 3 m
- Oak Hill Cemetery; Maine: Androscoggin Co.
-70.2134, 44.0798 at a distance of 362 m
- New Auburn; Maine: Androscoggin Co.
-70.2228, 44.0834 at a distance of 512 m
- South Bridge; Maine: Androscoggin Co.
-70.2212, 44.0895 at a distance of 905 m
- Little Androscoggin River mouth; Maine: Androscoggin Co.
-70.2226, 44.0890 at a distance of 907 m
- State Office Building; Maine: Androscoggin Co.
-70.2120, 44.0895 at a distance of 912 m
- Sherwood Heights School; Maine: Androscoggin Co.
-70.2284, 44.0779 at a distance of 1043 m
- Martel School; Maine: Androscoggin Co.
-70.2020, 44.0848 at a distance of 1217 m
- Saint Peters School; Maine: Androscoggin Co.
-70.2120, 44.0940 at a distance of 1382 m
- Central School; Maine: Androscoggin Co.
-70.2276, 44.0923 at a distance of 1437 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Lake Auburn West
||Lake Auburn East
||Lisbon Falls North
||Lisbon Falls South
This was request number 160704303