The selected location is:
( 43°, 39', 46.4" N; 70°, 13', 16.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 401538 , 4835157
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.2212, 43.6629; 0 m
The state and county are Maine: Cumberland County 23005
The HUC is Presumpscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Fort Gorges; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.2212, 43.6629 at a distance of 2 m
- Diamond Island Ledge; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.2237, 43.6640 at a distance of 234 m
- West Shore Sandy Beach; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.2117, 43.6643 at a distance of 783 m
- Little Diamond Island Landing; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.2101, 43.6629 at a distance of 896 m
- Diamond Island Roads; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.2106, 43.6604 at a distance of 900 m
- Fore River mouth; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.2326, 43.6612 at a distance of 938 m
- Little Diamond Island; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.2089, 43.6676 at a distance of 1121 m
- Spring Point Ledge Lighthouse; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.2242, 43.6520 at a distance of 1236 m
- Peaks Island Ferry; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.2073, 43.6582 at a distance of 1238 m
- Portland, City of; Maine: Cumberland Co.
-70.2067, 43.6673 at a distance of 1268 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 154190104