The selected location is:
( 45°, 48', 55.1" N; 70°, 18', 4.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 398911 , 5074350
The elevation is 487 m ( 1598 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.3012, 45.8153; 487 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is West Branch Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Threemile Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.3012, 45.8153 at a distance of 5 m
- South Branch Camp; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.3145, 45.8114 at a distance of 1121 m
- McKain Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.3195, 45.8097 at a distance of 1552 m
- Fourmile Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.2767, 45.8308 at a distance of 2570 m
- Little Canada Falls; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.2737, 45.8292 at a distance of 2639 m
- Williams Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.3345, 45.8328 at a distance of 3241 m
- Campbell Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.3351, 45.7953 at a distance of 3446 m
- Johns Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.2864, 45.8472 at a distance of 3731 m
- Cape Horn Pond; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.3217, 45.8478 at a distance of 3953 m
- Moose Mountain; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.2495, 45.8086 at a distance of 4085 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Sandy Bay Mountain
||Boundary Bald Mountain
This was request number 137229147