The selected location is:
( 45°, 10', 29.3" N; 70°, 25', 9.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 388486 , 5003348
The elevation is 350 m ( 1148 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.4192, 45.1748; 350 m
The state and county are Maine: Somerset County 23025
The HUC is Dead
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Trout Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.4192, 45.1748 at a distance of 5 m
- Dead River head;
-70.4276, 45.1718 at a distance of 743 m
- South Branch Dead River mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4281, 45.1715 at a distance of 793 m
- North Branch Dead River mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4284, 45.1715 at a distance of 815 m
- Cold Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.4259, 45.1665 at a distance of 1067 m
- Trout Brook mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4470, 45.1682 at a distance of 2308 m
- Cold Brook head;
-70.3951, 45.1523 at a distance of 3141 m
- East Nubble; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.3914, 45.1545, ( 2422 ft ) at a distance of 3144 m
- Reed Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.3859, 45.1962 at a distance of 3532 m
- Stratton Brook mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4464, 45.1443 at a distance of 4013 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||King And Bartlett Mountain
||King And Bartlett Lake
This was request number 157942232