The selected location is:
( 45°, 8', 28.3" N; 70°, 26', 26.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 386738 , 4999646
The elevation is 353 m ( 1159 ft )
The gradient is: 2.0
The aspect direction is: 91.0
The local roughness is: 1.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.4406, 45.1412; 353 m
The state and county are Maine: Franklin County 23007
The HUC is Dead
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Stratton; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4406, 45.1412 at a distance of 5 m
- Stratton Brook mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4464, 45.1443 at a distance of 569 m
- Reed Brook mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4670, 45.1551 at a distance of 2585 m
- Hedgehog Hill; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4339, 45.1162, ( 2087 ft ) at a distance of 2833 m
- Nash Stream mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4770, 45.1370 at a distance of 2903 m
- Cold Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.4259, 45.1665 at a distance of 3035 m
- Trout Brook mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4470, 45.1682 at a distance of 3037 m
- Lutton Brook mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4814, 45.1407 at a distance of 3211 m
- Bigelow Range Trail; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.3970, 45.1423 at a distance of 3430 m
- North Branch Dead River mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4284, 45.1715 at a distance of 3496 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||King And Bartlett Mountain
||King And Bartlett Lake
This was request number 137358926