The selected location is:
( 45°, 8', 39.1" N; 70°, 26', 47.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 386280 , 4999987
The elevation is 350 m ( 1150 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 87.2
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.4465, 45.1442; 350 m
The state and county are Maine: Franklin County 23007
The HUC is Dead
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Stratton Brook mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4464, 45.1443 at a distance of 9 m
- Stratton; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4406, 45.1412 at a distance of 574 m
- Reed Brook mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4670, 45.1551 at a distance of 2014 m
- Nash Stream mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4770, 45.1370 at a distance of 2531 m
- Trout Brook mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4470, 45.1682 at a distance of 2662 m
- Lutton Brook mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4814, 45.1407 at a distance of 2774 m
- Cold Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.4259, 45.1665 at a distance of 2956 m
- Hedgehog Hill; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4339, 45.1162, ( 2087 ft ) at a distance of 3270 m
- North Branch Dead River mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4284, 45.1715 at a distance of 3346 m
- South Branch Dead River mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4281, 45.1715 at a distance of 3356 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||King And Bartlett Mountain
||King And Bartlett Lake
This was request number 136934277