The selected location is:
( 45°, 10', 5.2" N; 70°, 26', 49.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 386288 , 5002643
The elevation is 350 m ( 1148 ft )
The gradient is: 0.7
The aspect direction is: 62.4
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.4470, 45.1681; 350 m
The state and county are Maine: Franklin County 23007
The HUC is Dead
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Trout Brook mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4470, 45.1682 at a distance of 6 m
- North Branch Dead River mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4284, 45.1715 at a distance of 1508 m
- South Branch Dead River mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4281, 45.1715 at a distance of 1531 m
- Dead River head;
-70.4276, 45.1718 at a distance of 1577 m
- Cold Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.4259, 45.1665 at a distance of 1668 m
- Reed Brook mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4670, 45.1551 at a distance of 2140 m
- Trout Brook mouth; Maine: Somerset Co.
-70.4192, 45.1748 at a distance of 2306 m
- Stratton Brook mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4464, 45.1443 at a distance of 2650 m
- Stratton; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4406, 45.1412 at a distance of 3036 m
- Flagstaff Memorial Church; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.4642, 45.1948 at a distance of 3256 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||King And Bartlett Mountain
||King And Bartlett Lake
This was request number 160297687