The selected location is:
( 45°, 20', 35.2" N; 70°, 40', 32.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 368728 , 5022431
The elevation is 387 m ( 1270 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.6756, 45.3431; 387 m
The state and county are Maine: Franklin County 23007
The HUC is Dead
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Chain of Ponds; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.6756, 45.3432 at a distance of 6 m
- Clearwater Brook mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.6706, 45.3409 at a distance of 464 m
- Chain of Ponds Camp; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.6806, 45.3453 at a distance of 465 m
- Long Pond; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.6714, 45.3383, ( 1275 ft ) at a distance of 622 m
- West Branch Clearwater Brook mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.6606, 45.3475 at a distance of 1274 m
- Indian Stream mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.6617, 45.3340 at a distance of 1490 m
- Upper Farm; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.6581, 45.3362 at a distance of 1573 m
- Natanis Pond; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.6926, 45.3507 at a distance of 1575 m
- Robinson Brook mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.7001, 45.3503 at a distance of 2083 m
- Bag Pond; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.6534, 45.3267 at a distance of 2516 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Chain of Ponds
|Little Kennebago Lake
This was request number 137442475