The selected location is:
( 45°, 20', 43.1" N; 70°, 40', 50.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 368341 , 5022684
The elevation is 387 m ( 1270 ft )
The gradient is: 0.6
The aspect direction is: 270.0
The local roughness is: 2.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.6806, 45.3453; 387 m
The state and county are Maine: Franklin County 23007
The HUC is Dead
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Chain of Ponds Camp; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.6806, 45.3453 at a distance of 6 m
- Chain of Ponds; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.6756, 45.3432 at a distance of 458 m
- Clearwater Brook mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.6706, 45.3409 at a distance of 926 m
- Long Pond; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.6714, 45.3383, ( 1275 ft ) at a distance of 1056 m
- Natanis Pond; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.6926, 45.3507 at a distance of 1113 m
- West Branch Clearwater Brook mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.6606, 45.3475 at a distance of 1586 m
- Robinson Brook mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.7001, 45.3503 at a distance of 1629 m
- Indian Stream mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.6617, 45.3340 at a distance of 1945 m
- Upper Farm; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.6581, 45.3362 at a distance of 2035 m
- Bear Brook mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.6995, 45.3583 at a distance of 2073 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Chain of Ponds
|Little Kennebago Lake
This was request number 137671834