The selected location is:
( 43°, 8', 43.4" N; 70°, 41', 46.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 362071 , 4778358
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.6962, 43.1454; 0 m
The state and county are Maine: York County 23031
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Dolly Gordon Brook mouth; Maine: York Co.
-70.6962, 43.1454 at a distance of 1 m
- Cider Hill Creek mouth; Maine: York Co.
-70.6937, 43.1462 at a distance of 221 m
- Rices Bridge; Maine: York Co.
-70.6926, 43.1412 at a distance of 552 m
- Goodrich Point; Maine: York Co.
-70.6887, 43.1395 at a distance of 897 m
- Libby Brook mouth; Maine: York Co.
-70.7081, 43.1404 at a distance of 1117 m
- Cider Hill; Maine: York Co.
-70.6887, 43.1557 at a distance of 1296 m
- Ramshead Point; Maine: York Co.
-70.6809, 43.1418 at a distance of 1308 m
- Moulton Brook mouth; Maine: York Co.
-70.6828, 43.1520 at a distance of 1313 m
- Blaisdell Pond; Maine: York Co.
-70.6862, 43.1359 at a distance of 1334 m
- Johnson Brook mouth; Maine: York Co.
-70.6895, 43.1301 at a distance of 1786 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Isles of Shoals OE N
This was request number 145594935