The selected location is:
( 43°, 3', 22.3" N; 70°, 42', 11.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 361308 , 4768463
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.7031, 43.0562; 0 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Rockingham County 33015
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Piscataqua River mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7031, 43.0562 at a distance of 1 m
- Piscataqua River mouth; Maine: York Co.
-70.7012, 43.0537 at a distance of 319 m
- Whaleback Reef; Maine: York Co.
-70.6959, 43.0587 at a distance of 649 m
- Jaffrey Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7128, 43.0562 at a distance of 790 m
- Fort Stark State Historical Site; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7134, 43.0576, ( 20 ft ) at a distance of 853 m
- Kitts Rocks; Maine: York Co.
-70.6917, 43.0537 at a distance of 970 m
- Wood Island; Maine: York Co.
-70.6973, 43.0640 at a distance of 986 m
- New Castle, Town of; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7148, 43.0632 at a distance of 1229 m
- White Island; Maine: York Co.
-70.6881, 43.0601 at a distance of 1297 m
- Frost Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7189, 43.0529 at a distance of 1338 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Isles of Shoals OE N
||Hampton OE E
||Isles of Shoals (digital)
This was request number 137500712