The selected location is:
( 45°, 21', 23.0" N; 70°, 42', 24.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 366322 , 5023960
The elevation is 387 m ( 1270 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 3.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.7067, 45.3564; 387 m
The state and county are Maine: Franklin County 23007
The HUC is Dead
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Round Pond; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.7067, 45.3564 at a distance of 6 m
- Horseshoe Stream mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.7078, 45.3592 at a distance of 328 m
- Bear Brook mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.6995, 45.3583 at a distance of 604 m
- Robinson Brook mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.7001, 45.3503 at a distance of 848 m
- Halfmile Brook mouth; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.7195, 45.3609 at a distance of 1120 m
- Natanis Pond; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.6926, 45.3507 at a distance of 1276 m
- Robinson Brook head;
-70.7195, 45.3404 at a distance of 2047 m
- Arnold Pond Trail; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.7320, 45.3623 at a distance of 2087 m
- Chain of Ponds Camp; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.6806, 45.3453 at a distance of 2385 m
- Caribou Bog; Maine: Franklin Co.
-70.7298, 45.3736 at a distance of 2637 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Chain of Ponds
|Little Kennebago Lake
This was request number 145558176