The selected location is:
( 43°, 3', 47.2" N; 70°, 42', 53.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 360371 , 4769249
The elevation is 1 m ( 2 ft )
The gradient is: 1.3
The aspect direction is: 354.9
The local roughness is: 0.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.7148, 43.0631; 1 m
The state and county are Maine: York County 23031
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- New Castle, Town of; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7148, 43.0632 at a distance of 10 m
- New Castle Island; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7162, 43.0668 at a distance of 425 m
- Fort Stark State Historical Site; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7134, 43.0576, ( 20 ft ) at a distance of 623 m
- Jaffrey Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7128, 43.0562 at a distance of 785 m
- Boatswain Hill; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7239, 43.0659 at a distance of 804 m
- New Castle; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7162, 43.0723 at a distance of 1027 m
- Fort Constitution (historical); New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7098, 43.0718 at a distance of 1048 m
- Little Harbor; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7228, 43.0557 at a distance of 1050 m
- Salamander Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7159, 43.0729 at a distance of 1091 m
- Fort Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7098, 43.0723 at a distance of 1099 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Isles of Shoals OE N
||Hampton OE E
||Isles of Shoals (digital)
This was request number 145156032