The selected location is:
( 43°, 4', 0.5" N; 70°, 42', 58.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 360265 , 4769662
The elevation is 4 m ( 13 ft )
The gradient is: 3.0
The aspect direction is: 12.7
The local roughness is: 2.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-70.7162, 43.0668; 4 m
The state and county are Maine: York County 23031
The HUC is Piscataqua-Salmon Falls
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- New Castle Island; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7162, 43.0668 at a distance of 1 m
- New Castle, Town of; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7148, 43.0632 at a distance of 417 m
- New Castle; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7162, 43.0723 at a distance of 610 m
- Boatswain Hill; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7239, 43.0659 at a distance of 635 m
- Salamander Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7159, 43.0729 at a distance of 677 m
- Fort Constitution (historical); New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7098, 43.0718 at a distance of 761 m
- Fort Point; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7098, 43.0723 at a distance of 803 m
- Shaws Hill; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7270, 43.0715 at a distance of 1022 m
- Fort Stark State Historical Site; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-70.7134, 43.0576, ( 20 ft ) at a distance of 1049 m
- Spruce Creek mouth; Maine: York Co.
-70.7192, 43.0765 at a distance of 1104 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Isles of Shoals OE N
||Hampton OE E
||Isles of Shoals (digital)
This was request number 152665881